- Blue Block Party October 9, 2022 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- NCDP Conf Call -County Chairs October 11, 2022 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Deadline to Register for General Election October 14, 2022 In order to be eligible to vote on Election Day, you must register at least 25 days in advance of the election.If you fail to register by this date, you can still register and vote during Early Voting, but NOT at your precinct on Election Day.
- Early Vote October 20, 2022 – November 3, 2022
- General Election November 8, 2022
News Post Categories
Tag Archives: District Convention
The 3rd District Democratic Convention will begin at 12:30 pm on Saturday May 21st. The Convention will be held at Beaufort County Community College (5337 US-264, Washington, NC 27889) near Washington NC in Building Ten. We will attempt to hold … Continue reading
The 3rd District Democratic Convention will begin at 1:00 pm on Saturday May 22nd. Click here to pre-register for convention. https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIuceGtrTgrG9caWPhaqliTNB2vD86WsxCY After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Primary business will be to … Continue reading
Details and Convention documents can be found here.
The 2016 3rd District Convention will be held May 21st at the ECU Willis Building, 300 East 1st Street, Greenville NC 27858. (This is an updated location as the previously announced venue was just barely outside the district.) There will be … Continue reading
At the 2015 District Convention, held May 16th at Newport Middle School in Carteret County, the following new District Officers were elected. District Chair, Betsy Leech, Pitt County 1st Vice Chair, David Hurst, Carteret County 2nd Vice Chair, Carolyn Bryan, Onslow … Continue reading
Final reminder of this Saturday’s convention being held at Newport Middle School. Registration starts at 10:30am and we will gavel to order at 11am. Following in this post, you will find several Convention-related documents and reminders.
As the District Convention will start at 11am, we will also have lunch available. Plates of fried chicken and BBQ with potato salad, coleslaw, hush puppies and a drink will be available for a donation of $10.00 with checks made … Continue reading
The 3rd Congressional District Convention will be held Saturday, May 16th at Newport Middle School (500 E Chatham St. Newport) enter via the Hibbs Road entrance. Registration will open at 10:30am with the meeting call to order at 11am. Items of … Continue reading