The 2016 Downeaster will be held Saturday, April 2nd at the New Bern Riverfront Convention Center. In addition to fundraiser events, there will be numerous free training sessions, a Silent Auction, Political Trade Show, and District Executive Meetings.
This event is being made possible through the cooperative efforts of the 1st, 3rd, and 7th Congressional Districts with special help from Carteret and Craven Counties.
Saturday, April 2, 2016
All Saturday Events held at New Bern Riverfront Convention Center
203 South Front Street, New Bern NC
- 9:30 – 11:00 am Craven County Democratic Women Welcome Breakfast Buffet
Contact: Tanya Roberts, CCDW President at email@example.com
- 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Craven County Silent Auction: Uniques, Art, and Memorabilia
Contact Bee Mayo to make in-kind contributions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10:00 am – 5:00 pm Carteret County Political Trade Show
Contact Tina Rodriguez to sponsor a table at email@example.com
- 11:00 am 1st, 3rd, and 7th Congressional District Executive Committee Meeting
- 12:00 – 4:00 pm NCDP and District Trainings
NCDP and District sponsored training to prepare for upcoming meetings and elections. No charge to members.
Training Sessions Schedule
- 6:00 pm Meet and Greet and Cash Bar Ballroom C
- 7:00 – 10:00 pm Celebrate Our Candidates Dinner
Meet our Candidates nominated in the March 15 Primary, Council of State and elected officials and others .
Tickets for the Welcome Breakfast and Celebrate Our Candidates Dinner are available on our Eventbrite.com Downeaster Page. You may also use that site to pay for Trade Show Tables, or to make a donation. Payments through the online portal will be charged a small additional processing fee for that service.
Check back with this page and RSVP to the Facebook Event Page for more details about the Executive Committee Meetings and NCDP and District Trainings to be held.